Customer Success Team Manager
Are you a tech savvy, problem solver that’s customer focused and SUCCESS driven? Then further your career with the fast-growing SaaS business that is transforming employee and student engagement. Great company culture, award winning product and performance related pay…
We are looking for energetic and driven Manager for our ever expanding Customer Success Team. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Customer Success, you’ll be confident in personnel management, team recruitment, coaching and motivation. You’ll manage, grow and develop Vevox’s team of Customer Success Managers & Representatives to support and grow our significant existing customer base in both usage and revenue across all target markets. You will be responsible for the retention and expansion of existing accounts. As the Vevox business and team continues to grow, you will be responsible for structure the CS function to continue to deliver on its mission. You will also be required to give presentations and represent your company at industry events and on webinars. The successful candidate will be charged with creating a ‘One Team’ approach to Customer Success across Vevox and work to deliver a consistent, scalable and repeatable experience for all our customers.
- Ultimately owning the ‘number’ for the Customer Success function
- Work with Leadership to develop and deliver Vevox’s CS strategy
- Work with Marketing & Product Teams to deliver on CS strategy
- Own strategy for customer retention and expansion
- Phone, Email, Social media, Video, etc
- Ensure CS team maintains an up-to-date and accurate CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure CS Team continues to deliver on Vevox’s 3rd party review site targets
- Owning the identification and collection of Vevox Success Stories
- Customer retention rates
- Revenue retention rates
You will need...
Why join us
Vevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot
4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
5 Stars on G2
5 star employer rating on Glassdoor
The Vevox Team