Customer Success Representative
Are you a tech savvy, problem solver that’s customer focused and SUCCESS driven? Then kickstart your career with the fast-growing SaaS business that’s transforming student and employee engagement.
Great company culture, award winning product and performance related pay…
We are looking for an energetic and proactive CSR to help continue the growth of Vevox’s current customer base. Reporting to one of our Senior Customer Success Manager’s, you’ll be familiar with account management tasks, customer training & issue resolution. You’ll be training, supporting and growing our customers working within our 5 star rated Customer Success Team and alongside our Sales Team. Whilst working in a supportive team environment you will work with autonomy, delighting customers and become a Vevox expert.
Key responsibilities you will have are …
Managing the Vevox Individual/Starter Plans or a number of medium-large enterprise account. This involves being a trusted advisor for the users of this account, dealing with onboarding, training, nurture, consultation, support, managing risks, issues and potential churn.
- Assisting CSMs in customer training presentations & responsibility for training your own customers.
- Managing the annual renewals of your accounts (sector specific responsibility).
- Collecting customer reviews to help support business strategy and values.
Supporting in building and nurturing Champion users of Vevox, building a trusted relationship with them.
Supporting CSMs to onboard new users and increase usage.
Providing advice and support to customers via email, our Zendesk ticketing system, phone and live chat (Voxbot via Drift).
Inputting all information and scheduling follow ups in our CRM (Salesforce).
Responding to and qualifying in-bound enquiries from new and existing customers (sector specific responsibility).
Monitoring free account sign ups to support new business (sector specific responsibility).
Supporting Customer Success, Sales and Marketing initiatives helping to deliver the goals of the company.
Assisting development and improvement of Vevox by gathering customer feedback.
Delivering outstanding service standards and going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Increase active users on your accounts.
- Expansion of revenue on your accounts.
- Retention of your customers (i.e. low churn).
- Trustpilot and customer reviews.
- Response times to support tickets.
- Feedback/ratings on training sessions.
You will need…
- To be highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- To be a great team player, confident and great with people.
- A success driven mindset.
- To have good problem solving skills.
- Tech and social media savvy.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer Success/Service experience.
Why join us…
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Company smartphone
- Company laptop
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- KPI driven commission structure
- Free parking (at Hampshire based Office)
- Company social activities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Private medical insurance (BUPA)
About VevoxVevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on our about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
- 4.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot
- 4.8 stars on G2
- 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
- 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor
Vevox is a BETT award WINNER of the Education Digital Services Award.
The Vevox Team