Customer Success Representative - Education
Are you a tech savvy, problem solver that’s customer focused and SUCCESS driven? Then kickstart your career with the fast-growing SaaS business that’s transforming student and employee engagement. Great company culture, award winning product and performance related pay…
- Be focused on supporting customers within the Higher Education sector.
- Respond to and qualify in-bound enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Monitor free account sign ups to support new business. Manage free account system alterations.
- Support the Education CSMs to onboard new users and increase usage on Institutional plans.
- Support in building and nurturing Champion users of Vevox.
- Manage the Vevox Education Individual accounts and the annual renewals of these plans. Assist the Customer Success Team in customer training presentations.
- Provide advice to all customers via email, phone and live chat.
- Input all information and schedule follow ups in CRM (Salesforce).
- Assist development and improvement of Vevox by gathering customer feedback.
- Deliver outstanding service standards and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Retention of Individual Plan users.
- Trustpilot and customer reviews.
- Response times to support tickets.
- Increase usage across the key accounts you support.
- Onboarding new institutional users.
- Feedback/ratings on training session you support.
You will need...
- To be highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- To be a great team player, confident and great with people.
- A success driven mindset. To have good problem solving skills.
- Tech and social media savvy.
Why join us...
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Company smartphone
- Company laptop
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- KPI driven commission structure
- Free parking (at Chiltlee Manor)
- Company social activities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme (performance, health and wellbeing support)
About VevoxVevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on our about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
- 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot
- 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
- 4.8 stars on G2
- 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor
Vevox is a BETT award WINNER of the Education Digital Services Award.
The Vevox Team