Customer Support Representative
Are you a tech savvy, problem solver that’s customer focused and SUCCESS driven?
Then boost your career with a No. 1 rated SaaS business that’s transforming employee and student engagement.
Great company culture, award winning product and performance related pay…
We are looking for energetic and driven Customer Support Representative to help accelerate the continued growth of Vevox. Reporting to the Customer Success Team Manager, you’ll be proficient with problem resolution, being supportive and multi-tasking.
You will be the first point of contact for issue resolution to customers via all access channels for all enquiries, and provide professional advice and assistance relating to the delivery of Vevox support services. You will be expected to be an effective member of the Customer Service Team and provide outstanding service direct to all customers in line with the vision and values of the organisation. Whilst working in a supportive team environment you will work with autonomy, delighting customers and become a Vevox pro.
- Respond to all types of customer enquiries (including Live Chat, phone, email and support tickets), taking ownership of the enquiry until resolution.
- Be proactive and positive in approach to customer support ensuring we delight our customers.
- Ensure support is responded to in a timely manner, taking into account our SLAs and KPIs.
- Accurately record, store, input and update information into the relevant system.
- Support the development of processes and systems to ensure we continually improve our way of working and service to customers.
- Listen to, collate and share customer feedback to improve the product and services we provide.
- Collecting customer reviews to help support business strategy and values.
- Being part of the team that host Zero to Hero, a short training session, to get customers started with using Vevox.
- Support CS Team in preparing for customer training and account admin
- Support CS Team initiatives working closely with other team members to help drive the department to meet its goals i.e. running of the customer community, creating short help site videos
- Assist where required in running reports on company support systems and identify improvements that can be made to your manager
- Trust Pilot Reviews – Minimum of 4 a month
- Support Ticket Targets (Zendesk)
- 1&2 touch tickets
- First reply average time (mins)
- First resolution average (mins)
- CSAT feedback & scores
- Supporting and developing the Improvements to the Bot (Drift/Live Chat)
You will need…
- To be HIGHLY motivated
- Confident in using Technology
- To have good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- To be a great team player, confident and great with people
- To be able to intelligently question and consult with professionals of all levels
- Aligned with our company culture and values (positive, listen, trusted, go further, adaptable)
- B2B SaaS/Software Customer Success experience (preferable)
- A degree (preferable)
Why join us…
- Private medical insurance (BUPA)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Unlimited access to live Customer Success training courses through Sales Impact Academy
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company smartphone
- Company laptop
- Awesome office with free parking (at Hampshire based office)
- KPI driven commission structure
- Company social activities
- Gym membership contribution
- Bike to work scheme
About VevoxVevox is the No.1 rated Polling and Q&A platform. Vevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on our about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
- 4.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot
- 4.8 stars on G2
- 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
- 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor
Vevox is a BETT award WINNER of the Education Digital Services Award.
The Vevox Team