Are you a recent graduate or have some initial sales experience and eager to gain experience in a high-growth tech start-up? Develop your sales career with successful digital solutions in Hampshire's fastest growing, award winning Saas business
As Sales Development Representative, you will join a growing sales team to generate leads for the company's software product, acting as the initial contact for all new customers. You will be someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone, establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships.
- Identifying leads, connecting with prospects using the phone, social media, selling with video and emails
- Research targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts, and other useful information
- Work with the Senior Sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
The personAs Sales Development Representative, you will already have some previous sales experience, but most important is your desire and ambition to succeed in a high-growth tech start-up. It would be great if you have experience using Salesforce, Office365 applications or SaaS but this is not essential. Increased Usage across assigned accounts.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Confidence and enthusiasm to persuade and influence
- Ability to learn and assimilate product benefits and features
- Good organisation and time management skills
Why join us
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Company Smartphone
- Company Laptop
- KPI driven commission structure
- Company social activities
- Flexible working hours Remote working
- Office and free parking
- UK Government ‘Bike to Work’ scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
About VevoxVevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on our about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
- 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot
- 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
- 5 Stars on G2
- 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor