SaaS Business Development Executive – Higher Education
Got a proven track record winning new business and drive predicable revenue selling SaaS solutions in the higher education sector? Ready to take the next step in your sales career?
Keen to join a scale up with proven success offering THE #1 rated Student response solution in the world?
Vevox now has users in every university in the UK and Ireland with 30% of UK universities and 50% of Irish universities holding institution wide licenses. Can YOU drive this same success in the US market…
Then join Vevox… the fast-growing SaaS business that’s transforming student and employee engagement around the world. FANTASTIC company culture (5 star rated on Glassdoor), award winning product and performance related pay…
We are looking for experienced, energetic and driven US based sales professionals to accelerate the continued growth of Vevox in the Higher Education Sector in the USA.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll be confident with SaaS sales to higher education institutions, seeking out opportunities to win new business and increase the value of accounts by securing multi-year institutional contracts.
You’ll grow your client base by hunting down new business opportunities, working with our 5 star rated customer success team from pilot to pushing deals over the finish line.
Whilst working in a supportive team environment you will work with autonomy, hustling to hit targets and win incentives. You will host online and face to face client meetings, give presentations and proposals and may represent your company at industry events.
- Create and follow up outbound business development campaigns
- Follow up warm leads and generate new leads
- Manage own opportunity pipeline and hit targets
- Attend trade shows and showcases (Online and in person)
- Communicate with prospects through a variety of channels including Phone, Email, live chat, Social media, etc
- Input all information and schedule follow ups in CRM (Salesforce)
- Closed sales (commissionable and uncapped)
- New leads/Pipeline value
You will need…
- To be HIGHLY motivated
- 5+ years proven experience in Sales or Business Development role to the Education Sector
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- To be a great team player, confident and great with people
- To be able to intelligently question and consult with professionals of all levels
- Extensive experience in writing and delivering pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Tech and social media savvy
- B2B SaaS/Software sales experience
Why join us…
- Competitive salary based on experience + competitive uncapped commission structure
- Company Smartphone and laptop
- Private Health insurance
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Remote working
- Company social activities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
About VevoxVevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard. Award winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations and universities. Vevox has established itself as a much loved real-time audience engagement app for the workplace and classes. Read more on about page. Vevox is a subsidiary of the parent company Auga Technologies.
Vevox is rated
- 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot
- 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra
- 5 Stars on G2
- 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor