University-wide engagement with centralized admin
Vevox for Institutions
Sign up for FREE
- Up to 100 participants
- Unlimited basic multi-choice polling and Q&A
- Quiz leaderboards
- Run on single screen
- Easy student access- No download required
- Microsoft Teams & PowerPoint integrations
$81 per year, billed annuallyBuy Now
- Up to 250 participants
- More poll types - including word cloud, numeric, open text and star rating
- Surveys and ready to use templates
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Image in polls & access to image library
- Data exports
- Live chat & online support
1 user included
$155.40 per year, billed annuallyBuy Now
- Up to 1500 participants per session or survey
- All poll types including XY Plot & pin on image (NEW)
- Q&A moderation & labelling
- Microsoft Team integration
- Awesome branding & customization
- Additional integration options (Zoom, Webcast & more)
- Run concurrent sessions
- 1 to 1 online masterclass
$779.40 : Fair pricing plans based on ‘Active Users’Contact Sales
- Up to 5000 participants per session
- Only pay for active users
- Easy staff access with SSO
- Comprehensive account analytics
- VLE integration
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Enquire for a custom quote
Up to 100 participants. A generous Free plan for easy and instant engagement with your students
Up to 250 participants. The essentials for engaging your students
Up to 1500 participants per session or survey. Full access to all features and customization
Up to 5000 participants per session. Institution implementation for integrations, customisation and control
Why work with Vevox?
- Fair pricing structure based on active users.
- Easy user controls & administration to manage Vevox across your University.
- 5 star rated dedicated support - onboarding & expert friendly team.
Excellent tool for Teaching & Learning and beyond! I have used it for teaching, gathering student feedback, conducting remote workshops and interviews. I really like how you can easily download results image instead of having to work thought excel and word cloud has been a really engaging way to present results.
Vevox Institution FAQ's
Vevox account admins have described this as a 'game changer'! User access, session access, platform settings/preferences, branding, data reports and usage reports can all be viewed and managed from your Vevox online dashboard.
It's surprisingly painless! Turning Point Polls can be imported and converted to Vevox PowerPoint Polls in a single click, and as the hundreds of 5 star reviews show staff will pick up Vevox easily, allowing them to quickly integrate polling and Q&A into their classes with minimal effort.
Our pricing is based on staff that actually use the platform, NOT tying you in to unnecessary license bundles. We understand one size doesn't fit all, so will work with you to create a pricing structure that fits with your department or institution’s requirements.
Vevox offers the highest levels of monitoring, security and data protection for our customers and your students. We undergo regular penetration tests and are ISO Certified (27001:2013) and GDPR compliant. We have tech experts on hand to answer your detailed questions and assist in the completion for security documentation.
Yes all polling, survey and Q&A content can be shared with other Vevox users and permission can be granted for access per session/class in order to share polling templates, management of the session or reports.
Yes, Vevox integrates with LMS platforms including Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle and Brightspace.
Our thousands of 5 star independent reviews are testament to the support Vevox offers and prides itself on. Our team of experts are available via live chat, email and phone, offering fast response times and effective support and guidance. We also maintain a comprehensive and user friendly help site which includes our 'VoxBot' to help users easy navigate to the answers they need.
With dedicated Customer Success managers and a wealth of experience Vevox is well equipped to make these processes as simple and seamless as possible. In this short video the Learning Technologist from Warwick University shares her experiences and tips for onboarding and training with Vevox.