Make your virtual meetings and classes unmissable
Online polling, Q&A and quizzes for online environments
Get the face to face effect
- Free to use even with large audiences
- Works seamlessly alongside conferencing software such as Zoom, GoToWebinar, Webex & Skype
- Deeper integrations with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Participants join via any internet enabled device
- Anonymity and moderation settings for peace of mind
- GDPR compliant & ISO certified
Talk to one of our friendly and expert team members to discuss your requirements.Sign up for FREE
3 simple steps for using Vevox
How to run online polls, Q&A and quizzes
I found that when asking questions in live MS Teams sessions, students just weren’t responding, either vocally or by using the chat, so I tried using Vevox Q&A instead. Suddenly, responses flooded in; from having no responses at all in the chat, I instantly had about half the class responding using Vevox. Student feedback indicates that many prefer to ask/answer questions using Vevox due to the anonymity it allows them. Vevox is therefore a powerful tool for ensuring our online teaching is both engaging and inclusive.
9 reasons you NEED a polling app in your virtual meetings
Whether you're sharing ideas, running a quiz or need to make decisions as a group, online polling or virtual Q&A with an app is the way to go!
Read the blog