Increase interaction in internal comms meetings
Engage your workforce with live polling, Q&A and quizzes
How Deloitte makes their townhalls inclusive & interactive
- Build a positive culture
- Encourage engagement
- Be inclusive
Empower employees & really listen to them
Make your hybrid meetings for truly inclusive
Internal comms meetings can become very one dimensional and not offer a way for employees to be involved. Live polling and anonymous Q&A enables employees to:
- Have a safe space to share idea and provide honest feedback
- Understand what your workforce is thinking and feeling
- Measure what messages have resonated and to get track overall engagement
Why we're No.1...
Rated 'Excellent' on three review platforms with 1000+ customer reviews.
- The best polling and Q&A platform for ease of use
- The best for customer service and overall experience
- The best platform for features and integrations
4 the best ever internal comms campaigns
In this article, we’ve collated 4 of the best award-winning internal communication campaigns that you can take inspiration from to unite your workforce and engage your employees.Read more
The essential checklist for internal communications
This checklist guide reveals top tips and steps for reviewing your internal comms strategy to help you navigate the daunting task of planning future activities, campaigns and meetings.Get the guide
Award-winning and adopted by 1000’s of global corporations. Vevox has established itself as a much-loved, real-time engagement and interaction platform for hybrid meetings, townhalls and everyday business meetings.