Organization-wide engagement and administration
Vevox for Enterprise
$599.40 per year, billed annuallyBuy Now
- Up to 1500 participants per session or survey
- 2 users/presenters included
- All poll types including pin on image & ranking polls (NEW)
- Share sessions & collaborate
- Instant access to all new features
- Team collaboration masterclass
- User/host collaboration
- Priority & phone support
$2,399.40 per year, billed annuallyContact Sales
- Up to 5000 participants per session
- 5 users/presenters included
- Easy employee access with SSO
- Priority support
- Customisation in app/dashboard
- ROI tracking and account analytics
- Onboarding support
- Professional services
- Option for white label apps
Up to 1500 participants per session or survey. All features plus collaboration tools for teams
Up to 5000 participants per session. Organisation wide implementation for compliance, control and cost savings
Why work with Vevox?
How we can help
- Fair pricing structure based on active users.
- Easy user controls & administration to manage Vevox across your enterprise.
- 5 star rated dedicated support - onboarding & expert friendly team.
I was looking for a solution with unlimited polling questions and a good and easy to use interface, and amongst the many options available, Vevox checked all boxes for me.
Vevox Enterprise FAQ's
Yes. Vevox account admins can report on usage, set user access permissions and choose default platform settings from their online dashboard.
We have the highest level of monitoring, security and data protection for our customers. We undergo regular penetration tests and are ISO Certified (27001:2013) and GDPR compliant.
Vevox Enterprise customers have a designated Account Manager, as well as priority support from our knowledgeable customer success team.
Yes, this is available for both Vevox user/presenters and meeting participants and simple to activate.
Yes, some enterprise customers choose to have their own rebranded and renamed version of the Vevox app. Contact enterprise sales to find out more.
Extremely. All enterprise customers have access to a named Account Manager who will assist in coordinating implementation, user onboarding and training as required.
With an Enterprise plan, invited users can run concurrent Vevox sessions all from the same account dashboard. No need to negotiate or juggle meeting logistics!
Yes, of course, we have a team of experts on hand to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have. Contact the enterprise team.
We would be happy to put you in contact with other Vevox enterprise customers whose requirements or organisation are similar to yours. We can also share case studies and recent reviews.